20+ Lime Crime Sea Witch Review Pics

20+ Lime Crime Sea Witch Review Pics. Formulated with maximum pigment to show up even on medium to light brown hair. Over the months, i have been hemming and hawing over whether or not to do this review.

Lime Crime Sea Witch Unicorn Hair Dye Dolls Kill
Lime Crime Sea Witch Unicorn Hair Dye Dolls Kill from media.dollskill.com
I noticed my camera made the dye look much more blue than in person and i didn't want to just leave it like that. Lime crime sea witch | hair level swatches. I ordered from lime crime for my daughter.

Lime crime s new dark unicorn hair dyes the review revelist.

I purchased sea witch and the color is beautiful. Vibrant, bold, and darker shades are in the full coverage range. I got most of them during a glitch on urban outfitter's site last summer. Lime crime sea witch on unbleached red hair :

Komentar

Postingan Populer